Dress Up Your Luggage: 10 Unique & Recognizable Luggage Tags
You’ve arrived at your destination and you’re popping open the overhead compartment or waiting at the luggage carousel. How long does it take you to spot your bag? If you’re lacking immediate bag recognition, then this article is for you.
Nobody wants to suffer from bag separation, and traveling with plain-jane luggage is risky business — a good way to lose track of your bag. Whether you’re bag checking or traveling carry-on, you can be sure you’ll leave with your own bag with a unique, recognizable luggage tag. You’ll also ward off less observant travelers that may accidentally grab your bag.
We searched high and low to bring you 10 of the Internet’s best unique and recognizable bag tags, sure to provide instant bag identification, at even the busiest of airports. Hope you enjoy!
1. Floral Monogram Personalized Luggage Tag
Customize this cutesy floral luggage tag with your name and initials. Available on Zazzle.com.
2. Leather Initial Luggage Tag
Steer clear of the traditional tag shape with these circular initial tags. Buy a set of 2 from Target.com. Also available on Amazon.com.
3. Owl Be Seeing You Luggage Tag
“Who” better to keep an eye on your luggage than this cute little owl by Kate Aspen? Available on Amazon.com.
4. Keep Calm Luggage Tags
Options include carry on and travel on, or enter your own custom text. Available on Zazzle.com. (A similar version of the “carry on” tag is also available in a set of 2 for only $8.99 on Amazon.com.)
5. Leather Studded Biz Card Holder Luggage Tag
Slide a business card in this luggage tag for a quick and stylish bag marker. Available at Target.com.
6. Vintage Camera Luggage Tag
This one looks similar to a TLR cam I carry around with me. Get this vintage tag on Zazzle.com.
7. Dress + Shoe Luggage Tags
This dress and shoe are two varieties of Travel Smart tags available at Target.com.
8. Vintage World Map Luggage Tag
This colorful tag’s got artsy vintage style. Available on Zazzle.com.
9. IT’S ME! Customizable Luggage Tag
Make your luggage scream your name with this unique and customizable tag from Zazzle.com.
10. Pink Glitter Sparkle Luggage Tag
If sparkles are your thing, glam up your boring bag with this luggage tag. Available on Zazzle.com.
Share Your Feedback!
We want to get to know you better! Did any of these bag tags catch your eye? Have you found a foolproof way to identify your bag? Please share with us in the comments below.
This article was handcrafted especially for you during my travels in Reno, Nevada.
- Diana is an outspoken, DIY-ing, star-chasing, hockey-loving, dog-owning, veggie-eating professional wanderer. And that's not the half of it. Not long ago she jumped ship from a comfy, predictable American life, sold all her stuff, and set out to explore the unknown. Now a full-time traveler, Diana believes that spontaneity, a smile, and an organized suitcase are the three key elements to a happy nomadic existence. Follow her personal travels on North To South.
[…] Here’s a nice personalized gift well-suited for the male traveler, with a style that women may like, too. There are plenty of cutesy luggage tags out there for women, too. View some of those options on my fashionable women’s travel blog here. […]
Pink glitter sparked luggage tag….go to website to order aaand..
“The glitter details are simulated in the artwork. No actual glitter will be used in the making of this product.”
Lol. Wife likes glitter and this is not glitter tag. Sigh.
Comments are closed.