12 of the Best Travel Accessories on Etsy
What accessories do you take when you travel? There are a number of items I always take with me (here are some of them!), but while planning my honeymoon to Mexico and Peru over the last few weeks I’ve discovered there are many travel accessories I don’t have and will need for my trip.
I’d like the items to compliment my individual fashion style, so I’ve spent way too much time online browsing Etsy finding unique handmade items that will make me feel fabulous. Here are my 11 must-have travel accessories from Etsy, which are going straight to my Christmas list, plus one bonus item from my personal Etsy shop!
My Must-Have Travel Accessories From Etsy
1. Soul of Tribal DSLR Camera Strap by lunaviz
2. Inflatable Cotton Linen Travel Pillow by Naomilingerie
3. Vintage Camera Sale Passport Cover by TwoPolkaDots
4. Mojito toiletries case with waterproof lining by PuntoBelle
5. Old World Globe Locket by peachtreedesigns3
6. Green leather macbook sleeve by GalenLeather
7. New York Themed iPhone Case by 103Designs
8. Small coin purse, ear bud/earphone case with keyring by PuntoBelle
9. Women’s Crochet Dark Purple Slipper Boots by StardustStyle
10. Fox Sleep Eye Mask by szududu
11. Nude Luggage Tag with Back Window by Harlex
One Bonus Item from My Personal Etsy Shop
12. DIY printable world map travel journal
LIKE THIS POST? PLEASE SHARE!
Ashlea is a colorfully-clothed and excitable vegetarian who loves photography, cooking, and exploring the world. Currently blogging from Sydney, Australia, she lives a minimalist lifestyle and spends the majority of her modest income on whatever trip she’s planning next.
Follow Ashlea on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or at aglobewelltravelled.com.
They are lovely! Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Comments are closed.